Monday, August 01, 2011

attention whore

You wanna know the best way to get people's attention on Facebook? 

Put a well-known line from one of your favorite movies as your status update. Sit back and watch the hilarity ensue as your friends add THEIR favorite lines from said movie into the comments.

Today's movie I quoted to get said attention?

Ok, ok, I didn't post it to get attention. I DID post it because "Are you crazy? A man in a really nice trailer is gonna put our song on the radio. Gimme a pen. I'm signin', you're signin', we're all sighnin'." randomly popped into my head at lunch and I had to share.

It's quite possibly one of the best movies. With some of the best one-liners. Evar. What? You've never seen it? Do yourself a favor and rent it-or else I'll have to sic Captain Geech and the Shrimp-Shack Shooters on you...

You can thank me later.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Um guys, Chad fell down.

Most Happy Girl said...

For me, it's between:

You are my biggest fan.

and

Oh, there he goes off to his room to write that hit song "Alone in my principles."

Tracy said...

My favorite from that movie is "Have I told you you look good in red?" followed up by "Have I told you you look good in black?"

Miss Megan said...

I've got a pig in competition, and we are going to WIN that blue ribbon!