Monday, August 29, 2011

lame?

I've always loved to cook, but now because I watch the Food Network all day at work I feel oh-so-qualified to share.

Really it's just because I'm single and am always looking for good recipes that don't give me a week's worth of leftovers.

Would it be a good idea to share them here? A lot of my friends have started food blogs, but let's face it, I have a hard enough time maintaining one, let alone two blogs.

Would you welcome the occasional recipe success here for your one stop shopping pleasure, or should I just start a new blog?

4 comments:

Steph said...

My vote is yes I would like the occasional recipe (or every day, whatever you fancy) and I would like them here. I do not want to have to follow another blog. Call it lazy, call it whatever you want.

miss kristen said...

That's how I am too!! I love following my friend's food blogs, but I'm so lazy, it makes my daily stalking take that much longer!

KColton said...

YES! That would be awesome! I'm learning to cook right now and would love new recipes or tricks on anything you know how to do.

Most Happy Girl said...

Either would work for me. I'm happy to follow cooking blogs. I'm happy to follow this blog and try some of your recipes. :) You'll have to blog it when we make pie together. Peach pie. Yummmm!!!