Tuesday, April 19, 2011

liar liar pants on fire

*There are few things that can get me beyond fuming in nano seconds like being lied to. I'm not talking "white lie" type ("Oh I'm five minutes away" when you're really 10), but the lies that people tell to get what they want when they want how they want it. It makes me even more angry when I catch you in said lie and you DENY it.

I'm not an idiot. You've been caught. Own up that you were trying to manipulate me, get ahead in the game, and break the system you think you're above. Don't look at me and lie further by calling me the liar.

I may give you shit for it, but honesty really is the best policy. Is it REALLY worth you losing my trust to get around the system?

*if you're reading this chances are you are NOT the one this is not targeted towards. I just needed to vent and this was the closest outlet.

1 comment:

Most Happy Girl said...

Mr. Perfect's ex does this all the time. Instead of saying "Hey, I know you've already paid your half, but Beatles Lover needs these fees paid for school and I can't pay my part of it right now. Can you help me and her out?" She tells us they are new school fees and he owes half. Then when we show her, with documented proof from the school, that we've already paid his half, she blows up and says that he doesn't love his kids and is a cheap bastard (her word, not mine). It is interesting to see her try to push buttons on him that he's be able to disconnect. He cares about his kids, but he'll talk to them about issues rather than just believing their mom's crap.

Progress is a beautiful thing. Only three more years of her. Thank goodness!