Sunday, April 17, 2011

day seven

My dream wedding? If we're being 100% truly honest here (and I like to think we are), if money and my religion weren't issues I would have a Disneyland Dream Wedding complete with a Disney Princess Couture dress (seriously. Go look at these. It's awesome and HEAVEN for a Disneyland nut like me.)  in a heart beat.

Since an Eternal Marriage is FAR more important to me than an incredibly expensive civil one I'll opt to stay here. I've thought a lot about what I want when I get married and honestly as long as my wedding involves this:

And him kneeling across the altar from me:


I will be a happy girl.

(I'll just drag him to Disneyland for the Honeymoon.) :)

3 comments:

Most Happy Girl said...

Smart girl.

Most Happy Girl said...

After looking at the links and seeing all the fluffy finery they offer, I have to tell you that nothing compares to kneeling across the alter from the man you love.

Erin Macceo said...

Disneyland Honeymoons ROCK!!