Monday, April 04, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me

Last week I was cross-training in another department (another post for another day--once I'm over the trauma.), and another person was at my desk learning my job.

When I use an area that isn't mine, I do my best to implement the "Leave nothing but footprints" rule. So imagine my surprise when I came in Saturday morning to find my world askew-the person who had been at my desk had left everything on their preferences rather than changing them Friday before they left.

Can I just say nothing messes with me more than the feng-shui being off in my work area--especially when I don't know how to fix it? Well the good news is I finally figured it all out--3/4 of the way through my shift. FAIL. Although I love this person I still wanted to smack them while I was trying to figure out how in the hell to get my settings back to how they were...
*sigh* oh well. All's well that ends well I guess.

No comments: