Thursday, April 14, 2011

day four

I am lucky enough to have TWO best friends, both I have known since High School-albeit one became my best friend recently. Please excuse the poor quality--pictures of pictures don't always turn out great.


circa 1999-2000-ish?
 This is Amber. I don't have many pictures of the two of us-she's usually on the opposite side of the camera. This is a picture from when we were BABIES and I smile every time I look at it. I have known Amber since our Sophomore year in High School. We have been through thick and thin together, and she has taught me what a true friend is. Here's just a FEW of the reasons I love her so:
  • She is an amazing mother
  • Forgiving to a fault
  • She always sees the good in people
  • Even when she's knee-deep in shit she can always find something to be grateful for.
  • She has my back 100% no matter what.
  • She is my biggest fan.
  • Kind
  • Loving
  • Generous
  • Patient
  • Strong
  • Tons of fun to be around
Seriously, I could go on and on and on about her. She is that fantastic.


This is my Mr. Wonderful. This is one of my favorite pictures of him because this is one of the few pictures he has a genuine smile in-isn't he handsome?
We met in High School-we had Seminary-and mutual crushes-but never managed to go on a date. Fast forward eight years to the HP7 release party, and the rest is history. Scott is my VERY best friend and I love him with all of my heart. He is living proof lighting can strike twice-especially for someone as undeserving as me. Here's just a few reasons why he is so great:
  • He shows me every day just how much I mean to him.
  • I can be myself around him
  • He loves me unconditionally
  • He's kind
  • Patient
  • Loving
  • He's smart
  • Caring
  • Considerate of others
  • He puts up with me and my craziness on a daily basis
  • He is so supportive of me and the things I love-even when he doesn't.
  • He won't let me quit.
  • He is a wonderful teacher and an even better student.
  • He is humble.
  • He is extremely faithful and the Spiritual Giant I wish I could be.
He is wonderful, and I'm just so lucky to have him!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I love this. You have no idea how excited I am that I get to read a blog post from you daily. I wish all of my friends blogged like this! :-)

Erin Macceo said...

Once again Harry Potter brings people together. Love It!