Saturday, April 16, 2011

day six



I have always been a dog person. ALWAYS. I have always liked the larger breeds (shepherds, retrievers, labs), but since my parents bred miniature daschunds (we kept them as pets too) growing up I love the little dogs too.

We aren't even married or even "officially" in talks to get married yet and I already beg Mr. Wonderful (a die hard cat man) for a dog every chance I get. Doesn't matter what kind, I just want a dog so bad my teeth hurt. I'll even compromise and get a cat too!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

A cat is not a compromise...

The Husband and I had been married about 6 months when we went to a shelter and bought our little (then 70, now 95 pound) bundle of adorable. I HIGHLY suggest it.

Most Happy Girl said...

We had cats until I was in college. Then my dad and sister went to the Humane Society to get a cat and came home with a dog. We had her for 9 years. I have found that I'm allergic to cats. I guess it was suppressed while I was growing up because my parents had one when I was born. I can do dogs. :)

Erin Macceo said...

I love my dog... even though he is a pain in the butt.