Friday, May 20, 2011

one day more



Mr. Wonderful's sister is getting married tomorrow. Although I am GENUINELY happy for her weddings and friends having babies still make me a little sad. Almost to the point I dread seeing 'those' envelopes in the mail. Because I know I will have to smile and pretend everything is ok whilst my heart is breaking--and it sucks. Mostly because I feel guilty for being upset when it's supposed to be a happy time. And I am GENUINELY happy for these people, I promise. It just hurts.
 
I'm trying hard to stay positive and remind myself every day brings me one day closer to my turn...I just wish it would hurry the hell up-I'm tired of trying to not let this stuff get me down-and failing miserably.

Maybe I should focus all my pent up emotion on my call back tomorrow--or the impending Rapture?

I promise my next post won't be so lame. I just had to get this off my chest.


6 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I am right there with you! I have two wedding next weekend, and I want to be happy for my friends, but sometimes it's just a reminder I don't have those things. Then I have to remind myself that I must show them I am happy for them, because I would definitely want them to do the same for me when my turn comes! Even so, I might just skip the bouquet toss this time...

miss kristen said...

Girl, I've been skipping the bouquet toss since I was 20. I'm RIGHT THERE with you.

Although I'm not going to lie. I'm tempted to do it tomorrow-because it'll be a stacked deck for sure.

Miss Megan said...

Haha! It's so true! And if he catches the garter he'll never hear the end of it!

miss kristen said...

So true. And I won't let him hear the end of it either!

labrythyne said...

I don't like to see you sad about this :( I hope Mr. Wonderful does something wonderful and gets down on his knee. You definitely deserve happiness! <3

miss kristen said...

thanks B. Me too. But I'm not seeing the light at the end of any tunnels just yet. :)