Thursday, May 26, 2011

happiness is



Happiness for me is FINALLY being excited about a show after merely going through the motions with no passion for so long. I didn't get the part I had originally hoped for, but for the first time in a LONG time I'm excited to get this party started. At last night's read through my mind was racing on how I could make this part mine and make it shine (sorry Riss, I'm gonna do my damnedest to out shine you--but in a good way. ;) I'm a barfly/statue/Angel Devilette in Midvale's All Shook Up. A small part, but I am SO looking forward to it. I get to not only do another show with her, but my new friend as well. I honestly couldn't be happier--or more excited (well until a leading role comes my way anyway).

Thank you-you know who you are-for being patient and understanding, and telling me it's ok to test the waters and if getting out of the water was what was best for me it was ok. You are a bomb-ass friend and I love you for it.

So, I best be seeing you all at the show in July bitches--especially you B-there's lots of Elvis to be had in this one...

5 comments:

S.R. Braddy said...

SO coming to see this! Bam!

one crazy girl said...

Yay!!! It's a fun show. We saw a really good high school production of it last fall. You will have a blast!

Most Happy Girl said...

Okay, sorry about the "evil twin" post there. That's the problem with having dual personalities. You never know which one is going to post on a friend's blog. :)

Larissa said...

Outshine me? I welcome the challenge! :-) No worries!

labrythyne said...

LOL! Do you know the dates yet?