Wednesday, May 18, 2011

show friends

This was the fortune my cookie from Panda had yesterday:



Although it's hilarious (and eerily true) this is not the reason for this post, but rather an odd segue. Because I do theatre I'm lucky enough to know a lot of great people. And I mean A LOT. Sadly enough most of them I only actually see and do things with when we are in a show or at an audition together. This pains me.

Saturday I was at yet another audition and I was in the same group as one of my newest favorite people (I'm lookin' at you Dizzy). Afterwards we spent the better part of an hour chatting in the parking lot. I find it hilarious-and a little bit sad-that I know all these great people that I only see when there is theatre involved. I know we're all busy, but I'm callin you out-you all know who you are. We need to get together more because frankly you are just too awesome to limit my exposure to said awesomeness only when I'm lucky enough to share the stage (or audition room) with you.

 
I'm hoping this is the beginning to a beautiful friendship...

3 comments:

Gingerstar.kw said...

Count me in! I will be out of the theatre loop for a while until I have the baby. I need friends!!

Miss Megan said...

Feeling both shamed and flattered! Yes, please, let's be more than just theatre friends!

Larissa said...

NO way, Jose. I'm just planning on seeing you tomorrow;-)