Friday, February 11, 2011

confession-friday edition

*I totally knocked this off of someone who knocked it off of someone else.
And you know what? I'm totally ok with that because that's just how I roll.
*I have been very agitated over the last week for the most ridiculous reasons:
-People need to lay the hell off Christina Aguilera. She's not the first to butcher the National Anthem-both lyrically and musically. I promise she won't be the last.
-I love my friends. A lot. But sometimes they take themselves WAY too seriously and I just want to SMACK them. HARD.
-My brain to mouth filter has been on the fritz this week causing a lot of...interesting situations.
-My inability to type--right now, as you read this. Dyslexia is real, folks.
*Hoity-toity people suck. I want to hit them too.
*I just realized I have a lot of people I want to hit. Maybe I should join a rage-aholic group or something.
*People are downright greedy where anything free is involved--especially food. And unless you are from a third world country and don't know when you'll get the opportunity again that's just WRONG.
*I miss my best friend. I wish some people in her life weren't such jerks; it's almost impossible to be around without there being tension.
*Although I shouldn't I can eat Sweet Tooth Fairy treats all day every day.
*I miss moonlighting as a waitress. Not because I loved the people but because I miss the ca$h. A lot. It makes planning my upcoming trip to Disneyland that much easier.
*Although I'm planning on auditioning for Pimpernel, Music Man, and various other shows this year I'm wondering why I even bother because all I'm ever looked at for is supporting or ensemble roles and it BLOWS.
*Friday couldn't have come sooner. If I have to put up with one more smart ass, self entitled jerk I might shoot something.
* I always get a rush of excitement when I see comments on my blog. It's lame but I totally validate myself with them.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

1. Lovies to you from me!
2. I SO agree about the Christina thing. The mistake wasn't even THAT bad! She didn't even pause and had the balls to keep singing. (but being a performer as you and I are, sometimes I sing the same verse twice and don't even know it - totally did it in Birdie on closing night)
3. I will be ordering cookies from Smart Cookie for V-day - check out this coupon: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150394926765545&set=a.10150174480885545.418093.52597435544&ref=nf
4. Still have to try those Sweet Tooth Fairy cake ball thingamajiggers:-)

The Bakers said...

I didn't even notice she messed up how sad is that. Either way I still love her so no harm done and at least she was actually singing :) Either way I love you to pieces and think your fabulous and by the sound of it have probably been one of those people you have wanted to punch so I am super grateful for your retraint. You rock friend :)

KColton said...

love this post, it's fun to get to know you better! :) I get really hostile sometimes too around ridulously stupid people!