Friday, September 30, 2011

busy but beautiful

Three days, three craft stores, a ton of floral wire, a tacky glue mess, more glitter than a gay club, numb bum from sitting on the floor, and tired, purple fingers I have finished my Halloween wreath. I couldn't be more excited about it.

It probably would have been less stressful-and cheaper-to just buy a ready made wreath-I only had a vague idea of what I wanted it to look like so I bought whatever looked cute-I must admit I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. I don't know why, but I think the fact it's busy is what makes it work and I'm super happy with the results.



What say ye?

2 comments:

Most Happy Girl said...

I think it's darling.

Becca said...

Anna came by when I had this page up and said to me, "Oh! I love that wreath! Did they make it? I wonder if they tell you how to make it..." She went on like that until the post was read. I also happen to think it's pretty cute.