Thursday, October 30, 2008

Great news!!

So my little brother called me last night. He and his wife are expecting their first baby!! I'm so excited!

It's odd though. He's still the little hellion I remember growing up. It will be fun to watch him raise his own little bunch of hellions. :) Not to mention odd because I thought I would become a parent before he did--never seemed the type growing up. I'm happy that's changed! I love being an aunt and spoiling my nieces and nephews with love and treats! :) (The treats are why I'm the favorite.)

Congrats bro. I love you and Michelle. :) I'm excited to meet the young one.

3 comments:

Pete and Sum said...

Yay that is so exciting!! It reminds me of if and when Matt ever has kids. Can you imagine?? Congrats on the school thing, too! Not sure if I ever told you but I have my bachelors in elementary education. Are you going to the U or have you decided yet? I miss school a lot sometimes. Just being able to focus and work on yourself is awesome. Well I miss you, girl. I will come say hi soon, I promise =P

labrythyne said...

soooo.... when are you going to make me an aunt????

KColton said...

That's awesome! I love being an Aunt...give the kids candy and play and give 'em back to the parents when they poop and throw tantrums!