Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

I never thought I would be tagged! Sweet! :) Here goes.

20 years ago......
1:I was 8 and getting ready to be baptized.
2: I was in 2nd grade.
3: The love affair began. I went to Disneyland for the first time.

10 years ago......
1: I was starting my Senior year in High School
2: I had my first boyfriend-yeah, he was a tool.
3: Was in Madrigals getting ready for Christmas.

5 years ago.......
1: I was working at Tasty's, getting fat on donuts. :)
2: I bought the car I'm driving now.
3: Was trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.

3 years ago......
1: Was engaged.
2: Went to Disneyland for the 50th anniversary-WAY FUN!!
3: Got dumped. Started over by working three jobs.

1 year ago.......
1: Started dating Scott.
2: Played Princess July in 12 Dancing Princesses and met my male doppleganger, Sparky. :)
3: Started working at Joes.

This year so far......
1: I have moved up at work-meh.
2: Turned 28 and can't believe it.
3: Finally decided what I want to be when I grow up-a teacher, BTW.

Yesterday......
1: Worked.
2: Made cookies with my friends.
3: Washed work clothes.

Today.........
1: Came to work.
2: Checked my email.
3: It's only 9:45. I haven't done much yet.

Tomorrow........
1: Change my oil, do safety and emissions, and try to clean my car.
2: Go to the Chiropractor
3: Clean my room!!!

In the Next Year.......
1: Go to Disneyland
2: Start school
3: Be Sara Brown in Guys and Dolls (hopefully!)

I tag Karalee, April, and Candace

2 comments:

Michael said...

Um i don't really understand the whole tagging thing? It's like the game tag right so since I'm "it" I have to post that too? hmmmm I wonder who came of with that! btw...I gained so much weight working at Tasty's it was ridiculous!

labrythyne said...

cookies are so good.... cookies are so yummy..... IN MY TUMMY. i love that recipe btw. :)