Tuesday, March 13, 2012

joke's on you

So today I finally figured out how to find and read my stats for my blog. (Hint: check out the new layout)

It was all very fun to look at-thanks for the shout outs Most Happy Girl and Riss!! Not only can I see where people are viewing from, but how they got here. My favorite part was the google searches that led people to my blog. I don't know whether to be offended or laugh hysterically at the number one search:

1 eyed monster: 8
cutefox15: 4
thank you: 2
   cutefox15.blogspot.com: 1
 dancing monster gif: 1
        pictures that make you laugh: 1
thank you very much: 1

So I guess the joke's on the eight people who were searching for...less savory options when they came across my blog.

5 comments:

Gingerstar.kw said...

OH! Ha ha. I get it. One-eyed monster.

Yeah, I can relate to this. My number one search is about a girl peeing her pants.

miss kristen said...

The best part is I've written about a GREEN-EYED monster, but never a one-eyed monster...

KColton said...

That was hilarious! I'm going to have to check mine out!

Aaron said...

That's hilarious. I'm gonna have to check what people search for and end up finding my blog...

Most Happy Girl said...

I also found Google Analytics (GA), which can become very addicting. Interestingly enough, GA doesn't always have the same stats as the Blogger Stats (BS). According to BS, I have a stalker in Russian, but not according to GA.

I'm so glad people are finding your blog from mine! (Of course, it might be mostly me. I get to yours from mine A LOT!)

My top search terms?
rachmaninov: 5
glass top stove in kitchen: 2
pictures of blue nissan xterra 2000: 2
random things & kite strings: 1
uchdorff: 1
xterra: 1