Tuesday, February 07, 2012

a photo-a-day: week 1

Once again I took a page from Guy Smiley and in the interest of saving everyone's-well mainly my-sanity I think I'm gonna post once a week. The goal is every other day though. Here's last week's photos:

DAY 1: My view

My view day to day can get kind of tedious. Good thing I have Mr. Wonderful, Disneyland, and the ever changing photo in my digital frame to liven it up!


 DAY 2: Words

'Alice in Wonderland' has always been one of my absolute favorites. I find it fitting that I found a cover for my nook that has the first page of 'Alice' printed on it.


DAY 3: Hands.

I'm a sucker for strong hands. Always have been. Good thing Mr. Wonderful has the perfect pair! Look at how well he holds Miss Lexi!


DAY 4: A stranger

One of the things I love the most about Disneyland is the random people who come home with you in your pictures! This is one of my all-time favorites-the random Asian guy who looks like he's lost...


DAY 5: 10 AM

Part of my job includes having the Food Network on ALL DAY. Most of the time it's torture, but at 10:00 it turns into one big stress-fest watching chefs race the clock to make the most outrageous culinary creations on Food Network Challenge. If you've never seen it I highly recommend it.  

DAY 6: Dinner

Since I had a show last night and was going straight from work to the theatre I stopped at Cafe Rio and enjoyed the Monday special: Chile Rellanos. They were OK, but I have yet to have one that usurps my favorites at El Habanero...


DAY 7: Button

Here is a button from my new favorite purple cardigan. I hate to admit I am one of those girls whose mood is affected by what she wears, but alas, it is true.

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

My clothes often affect my mood (and the other way around, at other times).

I love these! The one with the asian guy cracks me up, and Mr. Wonderful looks darling holding the little girl. I approve!

labrythyne said...

LOL I've been so horrible with my photo a day! I think I better cut it down to how you have it...

miss kristen said...

Are you kidding? I did one. This one. Then I decided I was bored and gave up. :)

labrythyne said...

It takes soooo much time to do! Not to mention, I had to cut back on my typing in February - I started showing signs of carpal tunnel... so I cut back on my online presence for a little bit so I could recuperate!!! I wish there was a way I could update from my phone. It would be hella easier.