Monday, June 27, 2011

for the birds

'Day' trips to St. George (i.e. back-to-back days of driving to and from) are totally for the birds. As of right now there's only one person who can get me to make said trips-although when the time comes I'm sure I will do the same for her sister:

My beautiful Birthday Princess
FYI she has a swimsuit, Princess dress-up crown AND skirt
on as well as the towel cover-up thingy. She's a rockstar.
 It was the Bug's birthday celebration this weekend. Well actually her birthday isn't until Friday but Mom's first first day back from maternity leave with the Chunky Monkey is Saturday the 2nd. She didn't want to overload herself, so she chose to get it done before hand. Since MY co-worker is on maternity leave too I have no time off so I had no choice but to high-tail it after work on Saturday.

Bug is the smartest, prettiest, sassiest two-year old around. We had so much fun counting "one...two...THREE!" and running through the splash pad. She is already a fashionista-made evident by her accessory choices of the day. She is a rockstar and already loves her pink guitar. Once that was open she had no desire to look at anything else.

I can't find the cord to my camera that has all the CUTE pictures, so you get to make due with the crappy iPhone photo above and the 'oh-so-adorable-you-have-to-be-pure-evil-to-not-LOVE-her' video of her with  her pink "gi-tar".


Also while I was down there LB2 and Fishin' Sister FINALLY convinced me to take these canaries home-I've wanted them since the Easter trip but I was convinced I would kill them. Well now I have them, along with a promise of a dog when I get my house looong story but good news for me-SQUEE! I love them, but they need names and I need help because we all know how clever I'm not. There's two girls and a boy. So far the suggestions are Pan, Wendy, and Tink; Bart, Maggie, and Lisa; and I came up with Rory, Lorelai, and Luke because they sang the whole way home. I'm kinda leaning to the latter, but I wanna see what y'all can come up with.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Oooo! I like these babies! Birds and human!