Monday, August 18, 2008

Mindless dribble and chronic headaches

So this weekend was an interesting one. We are going into our slow season at Joe's, and I had forgotten how much it sucks. Having six tables for a Saturday night blows. On the bright side the weather was nice so being out on the patio wasn't as hellish as it usually is. Hopefully by the first of October it'll be closed for the season. I'm so over being outside.

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday. Her husband Jason decided to throw her a surprise party. Now if you knew Amber you'd know that surprising her isn't an easy thing. She's the one who hunts for presents and peeks weeks before Christmas. So the fact that Jay pulled it off was an impressive one. It was fun to see everyone and my girls. I couldn't love her kids more if they were my own. She's done such a good job with them. They are turning out great.


The Landon boy--ice cream was FAR more interesting than me.

Miss Makala-She's the oldest

Miss Ashton--my sweet little middle girl

So life is still life-and trust me, the less you know the better-but I am SO over these chronic headaches. Stress sucks, and I just want it to go away!!! The one bright spot is that in a little less than five months I will be in the Happiest Place on Earth with three of my most favoritest people-Kimmy, Sparky, and Branny. Huzzah!

No comments: