Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Figuring things out

So instead of working today I decided I need a break and that I would figure this out if it killed me. I think I'm really digging the new look. Of course it's a work in progress, but I think I'm off to a good start.
So I have to wait until January to go back to school. :( I know. I was only planning to take English and Math-little did I know those classes fill up first!! Oh well, serves me right for not deciding what I wanted to do until the end of July. At least this way I'll be able to secure financial aid, talk to my counselor about what classes I need to take, and all that other fun stuff.
Plus this way I can work a little more because I know something is going to have to give and I'm pretty sure it will be Joe's. I miss being 20 again! Burning the candle at both ends was so much easier then!
So I've been feeling a little melancholy as of late, and I'm not quite sure what to do to take the funk off. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be muchly obliged!! I think I need to just find a new job. I'm pretty sure this place is the root of all things evil...

1 comment:

labrythyne said...

lol.... i think a new job might cheer you up....

let me know if you need any help.