Thursday, December 16, 2010

does this make me look fat?

I was going to use this as yesterday's wordless wednesday, but it requires explanation.
This is a picture of peanut brittle, homemade salsa (we ate it ALL) and chips, jam, Cheesecake Factory Godiva Cheesecake, and not one but TWO packages of caramel and chocolate dipped pretzel sticks.
These were all obtained in a four-hour time frame from vendors, customers, and brokers yesterday while I was at work.
Farewell to the 10 lbs I lost during "Bye Bye Birdie". My boss thinks it's funny to joke that he pays us by the pound. He'll see how funny it ISN'T when I hand him the bill. >;D
Anyone want to be my gym buddy?

2 comments:

Most Happy Girl said...

Hah! I so need to get back to exercising. But the elliptical and treadmill are in the garage, which costs a month's groceries money to heat. Brrr

Julie Carlile said...

Ha that's how the holidays are, so much junk food, but it is soooo yummy! I absolutely love salsa, I would have eaten the whole thing by myself!