Monday, July 23, 2012

marvelous wonderettes by the numbers

Weeks of rehearsing: 6
Songs learned: 28
Lines memorized: 120
"That's the Queen of your dreams!" cue lines: 4
Performances: 8
Full costume/hair/makeup changes: 2
Inches of hair teasing done a night: 2-3
Inches that will need to be cut off hair thanks to teasing: at least 3
Years we time warped: 10
Times we embarrassed Mr. Lee: at least two a night
Nights in the Bowery: 3
Average temperature during performance: 90
Pounds lost: 8
Average hours of sleep a night: 5
Friends who supported us: dozens
Bouquets received: 3
Hugs given: dozens
Bites from my half-eaten sandwiches I got Stephanie to take: 2 
Thank you cards made: 10
Weeks I'll be vacuuming up glitter from the cast gifts: 6
Weeks of vocal rest: 4
Memories made: too many to count 

Thank you to everyone who came out to support us. This was such a fun show-hard, but fun. I will miss it terribly, but I'm ready to have my life back and to enjoy the rest of my summer!


3 comments:

Steph said...

Number of times Stephanie had to tell herself it was alright to eat it ... Numerous ... But working on it!

Most Happy Girl said...

It was a fabulous show. Mr. Perfect and I are so glad we were able to come and see it. We were so impressed with your talent! The whole cast was great. Thank you for letting us know about it.

Love your face!

miss kristen said...

That makes me happy Steph.

MHG: Thank you! I am so so glad you and Mr. Perfect were able to come. Love YOUR face!!!